We deliver you strong published and spoken word opinions covering an array of relevant topics with a Vegas attitude from a team of talented writers, vloggers, podcasters and broadcasters, and show you what's happening and what happens in Vegas.
About The Show
- Top-rated topical talk show featuring intense political discourse, premium guests, and extensive audience interaction
- #1 talk radio show in Las Vegas
- Previously aired 9-Noon on 101.5 FM/720 AM KDWN
“The Vegas Take” is a topical talk radio show covering sports, politics, gambling, entertainment, and featuring special guests LIVE from Las Vegas.
Topics & Guests
- Political Guests | Anthony Scaramucci, Alex Berenson, Dina Titus, Eric Garcetti, Andrew Yang, Judge Jeanine, Jeffrey Toobin, George Papadapoulos, Julio Rosas, Michael Avenatti, Christina Pushaw, John Stossel, Janice Dean, Juan Williams
- Entertainment Guests | John Taffer, Steve Schirripa, Marlon Wayans, Richard Patrick, Louie Anderson, Adam Carolla, Paulie Shore, Evan Stone, Katie Morgan
- Sports Guests | LaVar Ball, Lon Kruger, Terence Crawford, Shawn Porter, Bill Laimbeer, Tom Izzo, Rick Pitino, Jason Richardson, Jeff Van Gundy, Steve Lavin, Bill Bradley, Randall Cunningham
and many more!
Brian has a deep passion for broadcasting. Originally from the East Coast, he has 20 years of Radio, TV, and Newspaper experience. Brian voted for Romney, has a signed poster of McCain at home, and despises Donald Trump. Brian is a tremendous interviewer and not afraid to insult someone he disagrees with.
JD is a sharp-tongued Republican from the Midwest. Known as “the voice of reason” on the program. JD is a debate specialist and proven sports bettor with a deep voice and a deeper love for America. JD is unapologetically conservative and makes that clear to the audience.