- Read. Successful entrepreneurs consume books very quickly. There’s a correlation between ability to read books and amount of success.
- Sleep. A few more hours of quality sleep could provide the edge you need to perform at your best. Sleep impacts everything from health to how you feel as well as thinking and decision-making abilities. The importance of sleep is not to be underestimated.
- Exercise. You don’t have to look like a bodybuilder or Instagram model to be successful. However, the truth is that a strong body fosters a strong mind. Staying on top of your physical fitness is crucial if you want to strengthen your mental state.
- Set Goals. Everyone knows setting goals is incredibly important. However, most people set their long-term goals far too low. Are you working on a small business or building an empire? You choose.
- Productivity.We all get 24 hours a day. The most successful entrepreneurs are ultra productive and efficient with their time.
- Risk it. First time entrepreneurs almost always fail. If you don’t use your past failures as fuel for future success you’re doing it wrong. Learn from failures and improve because of them. Do not be afraid to take the right risk.
- Learn. Your education doesn’t end after high school or University. You should always be open to learning about new ideas and ways of thinking. An active mind allows the development of new skills and neural pathways.
- Rest. Nobody can work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It’s ok to take breaks & plan you r next move. You shouldn’t feel weak for taking breaks, they are necessary.
Millionaire by 21. Net worth of $50 million. Mogul. Motivational speaker. Coach. Time is currency. "The most valuable thing in the world is time and I have enough money to spend my time on this earth doing what I love whenever the hell I want."ALL AUTHOR POSTS